Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Old Skool Classics - The Vaults 9th of April

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

I might be in Dublin for this so will pop along if i am (i assume i wont be needing ID at my age :o:D)

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭dubsbhoy

you said you were going the last time and i was looking out for a little robot and never seeing you.

The first time i was ever asked for ID going into a club i was 26 and i'd been clubbing since i was 15 and it was never an issue before then, think there was something big happening in the temple of sound and the mother****ers wouldn't let me in without ID.

Video i shot at the last one

dubsbhoy wrote: »
    you said you were going the last time and i was looking out for a little robot and never seeing you.

The first time i was ever asked for ID going into a club i was 26 and i'd been clubbing since i was 15 and it was never an issue before then, think there was something big happening in the temple of sound and the mother****ers wouldn't let me in without ID.
    LOL i must have forgot about it, certainly if im in Dublin that weekend ill head along have to check my flights and see if im back that weekend.

dubsbhoy wrote: »
    Video i shot at the last one

liking that video as well :cool:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

All I can see is an 'X' and Facebook is blocked in work! Who's playing at this one? Any chance Warren is playing. If so, I'm there :cool:

jonnny68 wrote: »
    liking that video as well :cool:

I;ve a ton of footage of a Ray Mclouglin (X-Ray) who played the last one, haven't had time to throw something together from it

Advertisement