Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lost phone, The gigs place

Options
  • 27-03-2011 2:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭

HI Folks,

I lost my phone last night. I was in city centre and ended up in The Gigs Place. It either fell out in taxi or in Gigs. I have searched all over for a contact number for Gigs but to no avail. Does anyone know the number for gigs?

Also does anyone know where taxi drivers may leave lost stuff in to be reclaimed i Dublin??

All Help appreciated,

Frag

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,562 ✭✭✭✭Sunnyisland

Members of the public who have lost property may make enquiries at any Garda Station.
    It would be of great assistance in trying to locate your property if you could provide the taxi number and/or the serial number of items such as mobile phones.from Garda website.

I dont think gigs opens till midnight, check it out then.(Thats if its the gigs i am thinking about)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Cheers,

Yeah thats the gigs place I am on about too. I called into several stations today. they said to call back tomorrow as chances are any taxi drivers working last night are asleep now and would not have handed in anything found. I will call taxi reg tomorrow to just in case.

I dont have taxi number to give the guards or IMEI code of phone but phone is very recognisable as it is held together with tape as I broke it recently.

IL keep my fingers crossed

frAg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

talk to tom on the gigs facebook page. he is always on it and will help you any way he can.

cheers for that,

dont supose you have a link as cant find one

thanks again

frAg

frag420 wrote: »
    cheers for that,

dont supose you have a link as cant find one

thanks again

frAg

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/The-Gigs-Place/98339960892

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,417 ✭✭✭reprazant

God, I didn't know that Gigs place was still open.

Do they still sell the horrific bottles of wine that you can take away at 4 in the morning?

yep they still do alongside tepid coffee and weak tea..................but you would not have it any other way at that time of the morning in a state!!

the brekkie is the only thing worth eating tbh, (sorry if your reading this tom) but tea/coffee and the wine arent the only things you can drink;)

Advertisement