Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finglas in Dublin - Paranormal experiences

Options
  • 27-03-2011 3:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Anyone any paranormal experiences from this area?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Near the glove factory
    Also in Santry near the towel factory
    Don't get me started about the demolition firm in Castleknock

• Registered Users Posts: 10 stacedoll

I've had my own few an heard allot of stories from both d11 and d15. Both beside each other.
    Would be interesting to hear your stories?
    Also others, they seem to be very active areas.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭Sgt.Peppers

haha my old man would love this he worked in the matter ..i know its not in finglas but said it was the most haunted place on earth hunted and he was a skeptic then he moved to finglas again was living in the inner city and said his old house was haunted by an old lady and had many scary encounters on the stairs at night and his girlfriend at the time was so terrified she moved home to england haha,also i hear the old cemetery at the back of the jolly is a good paranormal spot.i my self worked in the botanic gardens.. strange feelin in there sometimes on your own,thats more glasaneven tho anyway some of the storys he has are amazin and the guy has never told me a lie in his life...when i was a kid he told me he batterd phil lynott but thats about it haha

also i hear he worked in a place called gattos in finglas..dont know where but both he and my uncle have had alot of stuff happen there and pretty much anyone who worked there

Deadly. Yea I lived beside that cemetary for a while, somethin used to run up and down outside my window every night, sounded like a child, but they where shuffles, and feet dragging, would stop directly outside my window, would always make me wake up between 2 an 4. Was always too freaked to look out the window tho.
    Never heard anything about the mater before, but always hated that hospital, horrible vibes

• Advertisement

the way my da gose on about it he wouldnt go back unless he needed to in a life or death situation

Haha well when I said active I meant it, would not blame him, some areas seem to be worse than others tho, like much scarier experiences, some would say negative experiences, so thought it would be interestin to hear other peoples experiences and where in the vicinity

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭maninasia

also i hear he worked in a place called gattos in finglas..dont know where but both he and my uncle have had alot of stuff happen there and pretty much anyone who worked there

Those cake monsters were pretty rough..they used to go around screaming 'Got to get a Gatto..Got to get a Gatto cake!'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭vampire of kilmainham

i can see dead people:D:D:D:eek::eek::eek: no really i can:eek::eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 271 ✭✭meryem

Than better catch someone and prove it before us.
    Umm! Let me give you a name or two. Go get us the spirit of Hitler or Napoleon Bonaparte. And we will have no doubt about your potential thereafter. ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 24 orlaeryn

I worked in A salon in Finglas, quite many years ago. It was located on the main street, upstairs in an old Building. We always felt uneasy in there, none of us liked to be the 1st person there in the mornings. Often heard heavy dragging soundss coming from office directly above us even when we knew for a fact the guy who worked there was not in and room locked up. But always put it down to being an old building , creaky and old pipes etc..

One thing that did frighten us was one evening just 2 of us there, knew everyone else was gone and main door closed. As we were cleaning, caught a glimpse of someone walk past and walk up the stairs ( that led to other guys office) . We called out, presuming it was him, but no response and could hear rumbling around.Still no response and definately seemed someone there so us being quite scared locked ourselves in, and collegue called her Friend who worked as a bouncer on pub accross road to come over and check place out. Collegue was keeping watch out the spy hole of door and could see directly into hall/ stairs.No one passed by. Her friend came and checked out building but there was no-one there.

Idon't know if it was or wasn't a paranormal experience, but it scared he living daylights out of us..

Advertisement