Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Morroblivion

• 27-03-2011 8:20pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭

To help pass the time before Skyrim is launched.

http://morroblivion.com

Ports Morrowind into Oblivion and a recent update has all the quests now working.

It's good, very good.
    Mostly runs like Morrowind with better graphics and Oblivion's combat system. The AI is improved and some of the quest have quest markers.

Morrowind's dialog is preserved, so all of the NPC's have latest rumors, my trade, etc. although it isn't voiced.

The creatures and items don't scale to player level as much as they do in Oblivion

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

...God damnit, something else awesome that I can't play till the summer. I've always preferred the Oblivion engine, but the Morrowind content, will give this a try when I have the chance.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

How does it deal with the parts in Morrowind where you needed to fly? Does it include levitation magic?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 710 ✭✭✭BattlingCheese

no they have had to implement a clunky turn off collision detection in order to levitate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Wow, I thought that this had been abandoned. It seemed like an impossible mission when I heard about it a good while back. I'll give it a long try in a few months when I have time.

Advertisement