Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest place in cork city to get a good hair cut??( for women)

Options
  • 27-03-2011 8:39pm

Need a good hair cut guys and sick of forking out alot of money, anyone know any cheap places??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 cookie_wolf

I got mine done recently at Hair Inc down on Oliver Plunkett Street. They did quite well. It's 17 Euro for a dry cut Monday through Wednesday.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭disco biscuit

You can get a free haircut if you go to the hair salon in the side street beside the courthouse on Wednesday and Thursday evenings but you have to book in advance.Its called Bladez.You get it free because they are training people.Its debatable whether you would call it a good haircut or not.it depends how particular you are.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Ger89

I got mine done recently at Hair Inc down on Oliver Plunkett Street. They did quite well. It's 17 Euro for a dry cut Monday through Wednesday.

I'd second that. I got a particularly good dry cut from a plumpish fair haired girl. They have an outlet at Daunt's Square as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 thehunter

I didnt realise that the words 'cheap' 'women' and 'hair' would fit in the one sentence:D

I can tell you the dearest place if you like, thansk to my wife:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,088 ✭✭✭NoDice

Ger89 wrote: »
    I'd second that. I got a particularly good dry cut from a plumpish fair haired girl. They have an outlet at Daunt's Square as well.

I third it!

I always go to Hair Inc. and always suggest it when people are looking for a cheap cut. I go to the one on Daunt's Square. 28 quid for a wash, cut and blow dry. Polish girls in there mostly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

where is Hair Inc exactly? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭Ger89

There are two branches of Hair Inc. One is on Oliver Plunket Street, across from O'Donovan's Wines, and the other branch is in Daunt's Square, that's where Patrick Street intersects with Grand Parade.

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭celica00

alright, now i know!
    Thanks a mil!

• Registered Users Posts: 519 ✭✭✭harry21

Anyone wanna tell me how I convince my Fiance to go there?

Does anyone know the number for Hair Inc on Daunt square? I'm pulling my hair out trying to find it!!!!!

• Advertisement

Never mind, found it in the good ole golden pages! :)

Thanks for the replies guys:)

is Hair Inc, for females or is it unixex??!! Anyone know??!!

• Registered Users Posts: 605 ✭✭✭babo9

harry21 wrote: »
    Anyone wanna tell me how I convince my Fiance to go there?

I assume you must be paying if you're asking that? :) Just give her 28 euro and say there you go, Hair Inc will do it for that price :D

Advertisement