Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

conservatory

• 27-03-2011 9:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Looking to get a conservatory built, any recommendations for companies in Limerick area

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

pm sent, cant recommend them as i have never used them but they have been around a long time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Azphyxi8

I know a few people who have used Christy Campbell's on Kileely Rd. Only heard good things really.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,340 ✭✭✭✭phog

Azphyxi8 wrote: »
    I know a few people who have used Christy Campbell's on Kileely Rd. Only heard good things really.

I know of one job where he fitted some of the glass inside out (I think it was to do with reflecting/deflecting the sun) and they had an awful job in getting him to rectify it. As things happed the glass in question was a triangular shape it wouldn't fit if reveresd, new glass had to be cut and this is where the problem arose as the cost was on the Christy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 798 ✭✭✭Bicycle

We used Treaty windows for our on-going renovation. We got windows and 3 outside doors.

Christy is a gem. He's great to deal with and if there is a problem (two doors arrived from the factory hung the wrong way) there isn't a problem. Its rectified straight away.

We got 3 quotes and Christy was the cheapest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭DOBBER112

susieq1 wrote: »
    Looking to get a conservatory built, any recommendations for companies in Limerick area

Sent you a PM :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,653 ✭✭✭m_stan

Matrix Conservatories are based in Dublin but work countrywide. They did an amazing sunroom for me on my old house in Swords in Dublin, which absolutely transformed the house and was the single biggest factor in how quickly we sold the house - wow factor. Highly recommended.

Advertisement