Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time to start Logging

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭red face dave

Could not tell you the last time I used the mp3 if I did bring it all I listened to was the right hook and I got bored of him as well. You cant beat having someone to talk to.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭sunflowerRo

Ya lucky sod getting the long one done. I actually kept an eye out for you when I was there but sure you were probably home watching Judge Judy at that stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,585 ✭✭✭Nules10

Ya lucky sod getting the long one done. I actually kept an eye out for you when I was there but sure you were probably home watching Judge Judy at that stage.

Well home, even managed to get food shopping and dinner made before judge judy came on ;)

Friday January 20th
    3.7 miles in 37:22 pace 10:05
    Shocking run. Was so lethargic all day. was nearly falling asleep at the wheel on the way home. got into bed for 40 winks and finally dragged my butt around the road. i was meant to do 5 but i just couldn't. Anyway 3.7 better than nothing plus i did my yoga after. I am ready for bed now :) I will try make up the 5 on tomorrows run :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭jcsmum

Nules10 wrote: »
    Friday January 20th
    Shocking run. Was so lethargic all day. was nearly falling asleep at the wheel on the way home. got into bed for 40 winks and finally dragged my butt around the road. i was meant to do 5 but i just couldn't. Anyway 3.7 better than nothing plus i did my yoga after. I am ready for bed now :) I will try make up the 5 on tomorrows run :rolleyes:

We've all had days like this. Good on ya for going out anyway.

• Advertisement

jcsmum wrote: »
    We've all had days like this. Good on ya for going out anyway.

Thanks k. Yeah at least i clocked up some miles if nothing else :)

Saturday January 21st
    6.5miles in 1:03 pace 9:46
    A much better run than yesterday .... the power of a long lie in :) Its very windy out and for the first half of this run it was tough with the wind in my face and the usual 2 mile drag to contend wit. But it was oh so nice on the way back in the road... feet barely touched the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Bally8

Friday January 20th

I've had lots of days like these where I'm sooo tired its dangerous. Fair play to you for getting out and running anyway - that's dedication for you!:)

Well done on yesterday's run. I was secretly glad I cudnt run when I saw how windy it was. You managed a good few miles too in those crappy conditions :)

• Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭Runonewon

Friday January 20th

I feel you're pain Nules i'm in the midst of a ropey spell myself at the moment,it's just a case of "getting back on the horse"which of course you did.Well Done;);)

• Advertisement

Bally8 wrote: »
    I've had lots of days like these where I'm sooo tired its dangerous. Fair play to you for getting out and running anyway - that's dedication for you!:)
    Dedication or madness??? :rolleyes:
    Well done on yesterday's run. I was secretly glad I cudnt run when I saw how windy it was. You managed a good few miles too in those crappy conditions :)
    Bloody wind wish it would never come back again :mad:
    Runonewon wrote: »
    I feel you're pain Nules i'm in the midst of a ropey spell myself at the moment,it's just a case of "getting back on the horse"which of course you did.Well Done;);)
    Yeah i think we all go through the bad spells every so often.... i am sure they are good for building mental strength :rolleyes::)

Tuesday 24th January
    5miles in 48:56 pace 9:47 +70 mins hot yoga
    This was meant to be 3miles but decided to get thursdays 5 out of the way today as i had more time. An ok run. Achilles at me so going to get it butchered by the PT tomorrow :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 690 ✭✭✭captain P

Just catching up on your log now - you're putting in some great mileage, fair play :D! Hope the Achilles is alright!!

You all set for Raheny this wkd?

captain P wrote: »
    Just catching up on your log now - you're putting in some great mileage, fair play :D! Hope the Achilles is alright!!
    Its a bit tender but sure i will live ;) Mileage not so good this week on a bit of a go slow :)
    You all set for Raheny this wkd?

:o I haven't signed up for it yet. Honestly not feeling the love for a race at the moment. i will decide tomorrow after myself and shaz discuss it tonight over a bottle of wine :D

Thursday 26th January
    3.2 in 30:20 pace 9:28
    can't even remember the details of this run, was it easy or hard no idea :rolleyes:
    Friday 27 January
    Plan 3 miles
    Actual 0 miles :o
    Legs are achy from rub the other night ok they aren't i am just looking for an excuse. I just didn't want to go for a run its cold out :mad::) But i will go to hot Yoga.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,156 ✭✭✭jcsmum

Ah don't beat yourself up about it, its January for god sake!!
    Plenty of time ahead.

Are you joining us tomorrow?

jcsmum wrote: »
    Ah don't beat yourself up about it, its January for god sake!!
    Plenty of time ahead.

Are you joining us tomorrow?

Are you kidding me? me and speedies :rolleyes:i would last maybe 4 miles with you :) ahh i can't anyway i am having a bottle of wine tonight and wedding dress shopping tomorrow morning :) ( not mine i will be getting married in running gear ;))

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,144 ✭✭✭Bally8

ahh i can't anyway i am having a bottle of wine tonight

Thank god there are still some people on here with their priorities right:D

Ha I'm dying laughing at your log. All you are short of saying is a big fat 'WHATEVER'

• Advertisement

Bally8 wrote: »
    Thank god there are still some people on here with their priorities right:D

:D yup that would be me alright bally8 and i enjoyed every sip of it too ;)

Ha I'm dying laughing at your log. All you are short of saying is a big fat 'WHATEVER'

:D i know i don't know what kind of mood i was in yesterday. much better today :)

saturday 28th January
    2miles in 19:38 pace 9:46
    This was a 10 min jog with strides. wasn't sure how many strides to do so did 8. Legs feel good after rub during the week

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭shazkea

saturday 28th January
    2miles in 19:38 pace 9:46
    This was a 10 min jog with strides. wasn't sure how many strides to do so did 8. Legs feel good after rub during the week

Think feeling good was more to do with the bottle of wine/vodka last night ;)

Did u decide on Raheny?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭shazkea

Great running today, well done. Enjoy what's left of your goody bag :D

shazkea wrote: »
    Great running today, well done. Enjoy what's left of your goody bag :D

Somebody ate all my caramel buttons :mad::D

Raheny 5 mile
    Didn't want to do it and i hated it. Breathing was shocking you would swear i had smoke about 20 fags before it :rolleyes:
    Anyway a nice PB all the same 43:35 garmin time race series 5 mile was 46xx.
    Great goody bag yum yum yum

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Great goody bag yum yum yum
    Someone made my caramel buttons disappear, shocking altogether :eek:

• Advertisement

Someone made my caramel buttons disappear, shocking altogether :eek:
    They were delish weren't they :D

Advertisement