Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rock & Metal Ticket Thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lilyjclare

Two Tickets for Bruce Springsteen 17th July Pitch Standing. Cost price 180, living in Dublin if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 10 ThePerfectDrug

Selling spare tic to Ministry july 18th at the Academy, 30 euros

Sold.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,943 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

Selling 2 Feeder Tickets for Fridays Academy Gig

Face Value is 30 Each but letting them go for 40Euro for both.

Can only meet up in City on Thurs lunchtime

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭EyesClosed

scudzilla wrote: »
    Selling 2 Feeder Tickets for Fridays Academy Gig

Face Value is 30 Each but letting them go for 40Euro for both.

Can only meet up in City on Thurs lunchtime

I will take them, pm sent with my number

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mustaine

I have got one ticket for Wasp gig tomorrow at Vicar Street in Dublin but unfortunately I can't. I would sell it for only €25 and it's for standing on ground floor. If anyone is interested message me please.

Thanks.

• Advertisement

Have 1 STANDING for Dropkick Murphy's (2nd show), Sunday 13th Jan

Face Value, hard ticket, not a print out

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Valaquenta

Anybody have an A Pale Horse Named Death ticket stub from their gig in Dublin back in January?

After a pair of STANDING tickets to Slash, either date will do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭villa2008

Looking for one standing ticket for Slash The Olympia, 3rd of March??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Ok folks. I have four tickets to Slash on the second night, the monday.

Standing tickets cost me €198 all in.

Will pass them on for face value but feel free to stick a tenner into santa strike force on boards for charity. I want 50 each and will give a tenner of it to SSF.

I mentioned these on the gigs board and SCUDZILLA pointed me to this thread.

So, he/she can have first refusal on the first pair - feel free to look after SSF;), that leaves one more pair in singles, or the pair together.

First one to post can the pair. €100.

• Advertisement

As per PM i'll take a pair, and will make a donation to SSF

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

Ok folks. One pair left. 100 euro and a donation to the boards Santa Strike Force. Come-on, its for charity.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Will you let them go individually? I'd take one in that case.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,451 ✭✭✭blastman

Still looking for a Slash ticket if anyone knows of one going a-begging.... :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 220 ✭✭gambithh

two tickets for slayer at the acadmy tuesday 11 june.
    if anyone hears of two tickets that wont be used give me a shout.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭roast

Looking for one (possibly two) tickets for Mastodon (June 12th date only).

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Selling 2 tix to rock im park 330E

K9q5OzZ.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

Looking for ticket for meatloaf for mates bday and also lordi. how much are tickets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

villains77 wrote: »
    Looking for ticket for meatloaf for mates bday and also lordi. how much are tickets

Both those shows are still on sale at ticketmaster.ie You'll save a few euros on the booking fee by going to an outlet. Check toutless.com as well there might be a few floating around for less than face value.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,299 ✭✭✭villains77

Both those shows are still on sale at ticketmaster.ie You'll save a few euros on the booking fee by going to an outlet. Check toutless.com as well there might be a few floating around for less than face value.
    any idea how much the prices are thanks mate

• Advertisement

villains77 wrote: »
    any idea how much the prices are thanks mate

Just ask him to come round we gaff for the cash, buy the tickets and drop them off :rolleyes:

All ticket prices, even if the gig is sold out, are on www.ticketmaster.ie

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,104 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Still have rock im park tickets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 986 ✭✭✭etloveslsd

I have a spare ticket to Wednesdays Mastodon gig in Dublin. I got it for a friend but now he cant go. I don't want it to go to waste. just looking for face value.

Send me a PM if interested

Edit Ticket is now gone

• Registered Users Posts: 38 SaKi-The-Killer

Hi,

I've a ticket for mastodons show tonight (12th) @ the academy.
    PM if interested.
    Face value-€30
    Collection-only from ParkWest(til 4pm) or Celbridge(til 6.30pm)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Hey Guys!

Am getting this one in early :P

I bought two tickets to Children of Bodom (10th of October in Vicar Street) and can't go now - drunken booking of a trip to Barcelona and Sweden (a story for another day) - so if anyone would like the two tickets for cost price or less, please get in contact.

Hell, if you're a big enough fan who can't afford to go/poor student, just take them - would love someone to have a good evening! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7 adazers

Due to unforseen circumstances i wont be able to go to Soundgarden in the 02. Really miffed about this because i love them i dont know when il get the chance to see them again. anyway looking to sell the ticket now. Standing ticket, paid 60 for it, for sale at 45. Drop us a private message or comment if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭Dead Kennedys

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Hey Guys!

I bought two tickets to Children of Bodom (10th of October in Vicar Street) and can't go now - drunken booking of a trip to Barcelona and Sweden (a story for another day) - so if anyone would like the two tickets for cost price or less, please get in contact.

Hell, if you're a big enough fan who can't afford to go/poor student, just take them - would love someone to have a good evening! :)

pm sent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Dermighty

adazers wrote: »
    Due to unforseen circumstances i wont be able to go to Soundgarden in the 02. Really miffed about this because i love them i dont know when il get the chance to see them again. anyway looking to sell the ticket now. Standing ticket, paid 60 for it, for sale at 45. Drop us a private message or comment if your interested

Monday night is a sh!t night for a gig anyway! I'm back to college that day and would be travelling up from Cork!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Vladimir92

Zwillinge wrote: »
    Hey Guys!

dunno if you'll see this but I'm looking for one ticket, missed them the last two times they played in Ireland! I could pay ya like 20-25 quid something like that? only looking for one, desperate to see Alexi's beautiful face..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,132 ✭✭✭Just Like Heaven

One standing to sell for Black Sabbath next month €65.

Advertisement