Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone give me a rundown about the society awards?

Options
  • 27-03-2011 9:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,676 ✭✭✭

Quick question for anyone here who might know. I'm the webmaster for two societies at the moment both sites of which ive built from the ground up (well ones a CMS so i may be overstating that one). Anyways i think they're pretty good and for the sake of the societies would love to at least see if they'd have a chance for an award but ive no clue whatsoever how you go about submitting them.

Does anyone have any ideas? I think the CTN guys won a website one and i think i saw some of them knocking about here.

Any info appreciated.

Cheers all

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 likelydropout

From what I gathered it's judged on clarity and functionality etc. Your society auditor should have all the information on submitting it for consideration. Information he should have received at auditor training.

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭keepkeyyellow

does anyone know about poster of the year? I've one that I think will defo win..

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭LUPE

does anyone know about poster of the year? I've one that I think will defo win..

Me :cool:

Advertisement