Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video - MNSCI Sporting/Hunting Rifle Shoot - AKA - Open shoot in midlands. 27/03/2011

Options
  • 27-03-2011 10:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭

Lads were asking what rifles could be used for this competition well everything from the rimfires to center fire 30-06 and 300winmag and all in between.
    There today I took this video of the Lee Enfield .303 taking the course of fire and holding it's own with the bigger boys.

ENJOY...............

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Nothing wrong with that rifle. The snap shooting suited its iron sights down to the ground too. I had my rifle on 5x, just for the bit of definition in the reticle. It was more than enough magnification. My shooting was the only thing letting me down in the end! Great competition, great fun. Nice to meet a lot of you and for those I already knew, good to catch up and have a natter. Hopefully won't be so long until next time.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭ghostmantra

jaysas was he late for a bus or something:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭poulo6.5

Video came out good Clive well done. But I suppose we will have to complement your subject for putting in an excellent performance. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Brilliant video :cool:

"late for the bus" ??????? .................. that's a real gun fired by a real man :p

He scored a 77 on the first attempt :)

Can't remember what the second attempt was, think it was 50 something? :(

I think he beat Tac though in his first attempt :):):)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,057 ✭✭✭clivej

Brilliant video :cool:

"late for the bus" ??????? .................. that's a real gun fired by a real man :p

He scored a 79 on the first attempt :)

Can't remember what the second attempt was but it wasn't higher :(

And remember thats 8 shots for a max total of 80 points. A lot of the lads weren't getting near that score (myself included, 1x78 + 1x65 = 143 total)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,096 ✭✭✭bunny shooter

Good score Clive ;)

Just to clarify, that was 77 ex 160 and 50ish ex 160 :(

Advertisement