Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a quote for Lawn to be Laid / RollTurf. 80m/sq.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,006 ✭✭✭thebullkf

redser7 wrote: »
    This is the one forum I visit where you don't usually get this cr*p. Can we give it a rest now? Please?

Its your regular forum users that are the cause redser. As i already said, i think this thread has run its course.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

What the hell is going on here?

Something in the water? Full moon?

Can we knock this sniping etc on the head please lads. If you don't like a thread, just don't post. Don't come in making snipey comments at other users. If you feel you are the victim of said sniping, then use the report post button to let us know and we can deal with it.

Cheers

DrG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 376 ✭✭LK_Dave

thebullkf wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply ;)

I have heard of rolls selling for under 3e a roll with free delivery, i was thinknig that maybe the seller would lay it for an extra (small) cost

From where did you get a quote for the rolled turf at €3/sqm delivered? Do you have a website/number?

Advertisement