Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Servers are not available at this time. please try again later

• 27-03-2011 11:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 77 ✭✭

ok, so i purchased a xbox 360 few weeks back and started off with call of duty, i was looking forward to playing online, but kept getting servers not available message, i had a netgear router at the time about 2 plus years old and even after googling every and anything to do with this error , no luck, i purchased a linksys router over the weekend, hoping this might be easier to manage, but still getting the same message .

when i go to network settings and test xbox live connection , it says connected,

so my question is, do i need to contact my internet service provider or is there something i can do?

i've followed various videos off youtube with no luck.

Advertisement