Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wedding Car Hire Sligo

Options
  • 27-03-2011 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Anyone know of wedding car hire firms around Sligo who are reasonably priced i.e. less than €400, getting married in May and would only need one car.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Like a limo?

I may be biased as I did their website, but DTK Hire?

• Registered Users Posts: 46 katemc

thanks for that

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

You could try Quintessential Cars,

Facebook here

Interweb Here

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

Basq wrote: »
    Like a limo?

I may be biased as I did their website, but DTK Hire?

All the blue text on that page renders really poorly for me in the latest dev version of chrome; it's very pixellated. Looks fine in firefox.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,892 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Kepti wrote: »
    All the blue text on that page renders really poorly for me in the latest dev version of chrome; it's very pixellated. Looks fine in firefox.
    Cheers for that Kepti.. will check that out.

Using the latest non-dev release of Chrome and all seems fine.

[web-talk] Maybe they've dropped cufon support in the latest version - it'd be odd if they did though. [/web-talk]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

I'm not sure what could be causing it. I had a look though about:flags, and nothing I've enabled looks like it would effect text rendering. I don't have any funky extensions either.

Here's what it looks like for me, maybe that will help you figure it out.
    https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/_NUIKOMsj9dA/TZRxNjy-QCI/AAAAAAAAADI/4-CHOJstdK8/s800/Capture.jpg

Advertisement