Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

360 jtag e71

Options
  • 28-03-2011 12:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭

I have a falcon console that was e71 before i jtagged it which i thought would be fixed once the 12611 image was flashed to it but i'm still getting a freeze just after the 360 swirl logo. I have tried another image build and tried EFB and the use donor files option but still cant get it to boot properly.
    This happens with no storage devices attached so trying the clear the cache or any failed updates is not working- really stuck on this one and open to all fixes and suggestions.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭Reamer Fanny

Press eject to boot up and see do you get in Xellous(bluescreen)

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Hangover

justryan wrote: »
    Press eject to boot up and see do you get in Xellous(bluescreen)

Yep, xellous is working fine and i can still update via usb.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

So how are you updating the console? Flashing with Xellous using a USB Stick?

Sounds like bad blocks to me. Wipe the nand with a proper nand flasher and start from scratch

I have a nand x so i will give that a shot as ive tried everything else.

All fixed, i originally used lpt to write xell and then usb to flash freeboot. Re flashed my original freeboot image and it re mapped the bad blocks in the process - no longer a paperweight :D.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,584 ✭✭✭TouchingVirus

It's a nice feeling to have it all back up and running, I know it all too well :D

Advertisement