Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yesterday's gone?

Options
  • 28-03-2011 12:48am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭

don't stop thinking about tomorrow :D

but seriously, the "yesterday" display for post time & date seems to have been replaced by the relevant date eg 27-3-2010

it is much better when it says yesterday, because it was alot easier tell the age of threads/posts at a glance
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

yesterday's still coming up on posts made on the 26th...:confused:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

I noticed this as well. "Yesterday" is coming up for some posts, while "27-03-2011" is coming up for others. I'm assuming this is some sort of glitch arising from the clocks going forward.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

must be from the clocks...it's just gone 1, and Yesterday is now coming up where it said 27-03-2011 now

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

If you click a user's name and Find More Posts By...
    you get recent posts like this
    "# -1 years, 12 months ago in"

I assume now this is connected?

• Registered Users Posts: 35,524 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

don't stop thinking about tomorrow :D
    Don't you look back.

• Advertisement
Advertisement