Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

The "I couldn't have been more wrong" thread

2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

I thought Argentina would beat Germany 2 or 3 nil in the World Cup. Still think they had the chances to win, once you ignore the 4 goals they let in :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Thought Rovers signing Dessie Baker was a big mistake and that he was a lazy ****e who'd just coast along. He was arguably our most important player for two seasons and the fact that he was playing for his home-town club made a massive difference for him in terms of effort.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

Frisbee wrote: »
    I thought Reyes was going to be our #1 striker for years to come.
    Reyes had the talent, and for a decent spell, he was your best player. His attitude was pathetic though and comments in the media didn't help either. When he started moaning about physicality in the Premier League, every defender he had to play against must have thought "Happy Christmas" - this fella will give up if you get in his face. Seemed to me that he thought he could just turn up to La Liga and automatically become a great player.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,148 ✭✭✭✭Raskolnikov

After his spell at United, I thought Diego Forlan would go the same way as Jordi and end up at lower league obscurity.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Revolution9

Though Gerard Houllier signing Gary McAllister at around 36 (I think?) was lunacy. What a signing he turned out to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,139 ✭✭✭stumpypeeps

I thought Paul Scholes, Ryan Giggs and Alex Ferguson would have retired by now.:mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭bradlente

I was glad Utd missed out on Ronaldinho.

I didn't rate him....

Advertisement