Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best way to train for a 75m sprint?

Options
  • 28-03-2011 2:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭

Any ideas on best way to train for a 75m sprint in 2 weeks? Short notice and no swim swim in ages!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,625 ✭✭✭AngryHippie

TBH, two weeks is not really enough time to change much or improve much, I'd get a bit of sprint work done, concentrate on your technique and breathing, 2 weeks won't improve fitness even a little bit, so focus on swimming well, and hope for the best ...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 140 ✭✭tomombo

TBH, two weeks is not really enough time to change much or improve much, I'd get a bit of sprint work done, concentrate on your technique and breathing, 2 weeks won't improve fitness even a little bit, so focus on swimming well, and hope for the best ...

I know but a competition was brought forward not overly serious like.. any links where to read up on techniques?

Advertisement