Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

If i quit my PT Job, can i still claim?

• 28-03-2011 5:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 437 ✭✭

Hi, i'm in a rather delicate situation, I'm currently working Part-Time in a job that i hate hate hate.

I know people might say i'm lucky to have any job at all but it doesnt feel like it, each time i have to go in there, i feel like tearing my hair out or tearing up, it's that bad its affecting my mental health in a dark way.

I am living out of home and paying almost €100 in rent per week.
    I currently send in my yellow dockets every week, JSB i think and am wondering will that be cut off if i quit my job, like tomorrow?

I have applied for other jobs and am waiting to hear back, I have a very limited education but 5+ years of experience in dealing with customers and many other areas you would find in a hotel.

Any light someone can shed on my situation would be GREATLY GREATLY appreciated as i've reached the end of my rope so to speak.
    Thanks.

Advertisement