Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paying Hardwareversand with BoI 365

Options
  • 28-03-2011 9:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

Gonna place an order today/tomorrow and I was wondering could anyone tell me how I can pay HVS via my 365online banking with BoI? Can it be done?

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

Yes, I've done it myself. Very quick and safe.

HWVS sent you an email with some details ie IBAN number, just fill them in under the International Bank/Money Transfer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,052 ✭✭✭OmegaRed

Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

I think it takes a few days to set up a new beneficiary so you might be waiting until the end of the week, or even next week, before thats setup and you can actually start the payment.

I have my mobile registered with 365 online so I get the activation code after a few minutes. Should be quicker then heading to the bank....i hope...

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭jme2010

OmegaRed wrote: »
    I have my mobile registered with 365 online so I get the activation code after a few minutes. Should be quicker then heading to the bank....i hope...

almost instantly. For me anyhow. And transfer is painless to.

• Advertisement

jme2010 wrote: »
    almost instantly. For me anyhow. And transfer is painless to.

yup, done and done! Order placed and paid for, very easy!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,780 ✭✭✭JohnK

OmegaRed wrote: »

Thats handy, didnt realise they had that option. Of course my mobiles not registered so I've to wait a few days for that to go through :rolleyes:

Why are their systems so bloody backwards?!

JohnK wrote: »
    Thats handy, didnt realise they had that option. Of course my mobiles not registered so I've to wait a few days for that to go through :rolleyes:

Why are their systems so bloody backwards?!

I'd like to register my phone so I don't have to receive activation codes via post anymore. No problem, I'll just registrar your phone and the activation code will be posted to you in 3 to 5 days...
    Picard-no-facepalm.jpg

Advertisement