Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

can you "downgrade" contract? [meteor]

Options
  • 28-03-2011 9:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

is it possible to downgrade a meteor bill pay contract mid term?
    i am about 9 months into a 12mth contract and would like to change service plan as i am not getting value for money.

i am on bill pay surf and pay about 60pm
    i get 500mins / 500 txts / 1gB of data
    out of that i use about 20mins / 200 txts /650mB

so, a few questions, can i downgrade mid contract and, if so, how will it affect my term (ie 12 month extension?)
    if i downgrade, will i still be entitled to a handset upgrade in a few months time? (no plans to upgrade but waiting to see what the next android handsets are)
    finally, if you were me, what contract would you be on? given the above usage stats.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭talkin

im not a hundred percent sure but i think if your in a twelve / 18month contract you have to stay on that untill the term is up or you have to pay to get out of it, if you were on a 30 day contract you could change after 30days with no penalties.

Advertisement