Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M10 hogfish surfboard, new or secondhand

Options
  • 28-03-2011 9:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

I'm looking for a hogfish surf board.
    Any suppliers in Ireland or web site where I can buy?
    5'10 x 20"x2.5" in the size.

Thanks in advances .

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 JeanOH

not sure if you want a new board, or want to build one yourself (the more economical option these days) my sham reckons shorebreak surfboards in kerry are the bomb when it comes to both...www.shorebreaksurfboards.com... they can send you a cad drawing to confirm before build, or sell you the bits and the right sized customised blank to do the job yourself...you'll definitely save money, and learn a bit more about your surfing as well..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,987 ✭✭✭spaceHopper

JeanOH wrote: »
    not sure if you want a new board, or want to build one yourself (the more economical option these days) my sham reckons shorebreak surfboards in kerry are the bomb when it comes to both...www.shorebreaksurfboards.com... they can send you a cad drawing to confirm before build, or sell you the bits and the right sized customised blank to do the job yourself...you'll definitely save money, and learn a bit more about your surfing as well..

Appart from promoting your new buisness have you any thing to add

Advertisement