Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

dropping out

Options
  • 28-03-2011 10:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

Can someone tell me what the story is with dropping out for a year and fees when I come back. I had a talk with the department head and he siad Id be looking at paying full fees the 2500 grand or whatever it went up to and tution fees on top of that.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭FayeRayRay

Yea unless you drop out before december then you have to pay full fees.

• Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭Conor_M1990

FayeRayRay wrote: »
    Yea unless you drop out before december then you have to pay full fees.

I know I have to the initial fee Im paid that anyway this year but Im been told I have to pay addition fees on top of that

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭happyfish

yeah you have to pay additional fees they'll probably be on the website of the college. It depends on the course eg.for arts in nuig its €5,822.
    If you really don't like the course you're in it'll be worth it even if you have to get a loan or something especially because high fees could be coming in anyway :(
    This is only for the year though for the rest of your time on college you'll only have to pay the fees that everyone pays!:p

Advertisement