Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone

• 28-03-2011 11:10am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭

well, this is intresting.

over the past 3 weeks ive had to ring this shower of.... well.... less then qualified tec support people.

As with all others on there "service" i was ported over to vodafone from bt (never had 1 issues with bt) and since the begining of this year, after being with vodafone since the switch over ive had to contact them 3 times.

each time its been an issue with vodafone interfering with the connection, and each time its been fixed over the phone, but, it happens at teh same time each time , there daily "ip refresh downtime", and the same thing happens.

line sincing at 5118 kbps ds 507 up, befor, and 4080 or less down after, wtf are they playing with.

(the line was tested (eircom tested) , i am on a ngb exchange and not on the ngb pack, my line can get 7.5mb and vodafone refuse to put me on ngb.)

bit of a rant, but the same issue 3 tmes in 3 months is getting a bit annoying.
    I know others are having issues too, just needed to rant a bit.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

Same issues with my parents connection and girlfriends in the midlands.

Issues somewhat were sorted when we but back the BT voyager modem to both lines with correct vodafone credentials.

Id say part of the issues is the very bad modem/router they issue

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,295 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Had the same problem, solved the day I moved back to eircom, just leave they can't hold an ex bt customer on contract especially with the crap service they offer.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 675 ✭✭✭kaahooters

true, there router is dirt, would onlu sync at 2.5mb, so i got a decent cisco one and got the connection up to the 4mb i currently get.

losing the rag with them atm, and eircome are too expensive and no ntl here till sometime next year (if were lucky)

Advertisement