Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting re new ET school in Blanchardstown West.

Options
  • 28-03-2011 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Educate-Together/63595744733
    REMINDER: Educate Together will be opening a new school in West Blanchardstown in September 2011. For more information, please come along to a meeting that is being organised:
    In Westmanstown Sports and Conference Centre tomorrow night, Tuesday March 29th @ 8pm
    If you have any questions, please contact Jarlath Munnelly, Educate Together..., jarlath.munnelly@educatetogether.ie

I know there was a mention of this before but here is the most current on this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,381 ✭✭✭oblivious

Do you know where it's going to be physically located

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Nope, that will depend on what buildings are availible, often the school has to set up renting a space and then a building grant is drawn down.

Sharrow wrote: »
    Nope, that will depend on what buildings are availible, often the school has to set up renting a space and then a building grant is drawn down.

A ok i thought they had a final site chosen,

• Registered Users Posts: 8,427 ✭✭✭Morag

Well if you know more please do share.
    I am not involved with the start up but saw a notice about it and knew there were a few people here intrested so posted up the notice.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Sharrow wrote: »
    Well if you know more please do share.
    I am not involved with the start up but saw a notice about it and knew there were a few people here intrested so posted up the notice.
    I am involved with the start up as the pre-enrolment officer (people will be posting their forms to me).

The school is likely to be in the Hansfield area. I would expect that the school will start in the temp buildings at the entrance to Connolly Hospital while heels are dragged building the permanent building.

We will post more info as we find out: http://www.carpenterstown-et.com/

• Advertisement

daymobrew wrote: »

The school is likely to be in the Hansfield area. I would expect that the school will start in the temp buildings at the entrance to Connolly Hospital while heels are dragged building the permanent building.

Hi daymobrew

I believe part of the SDZ Zoning in hansfield /Barnwell has at least one primary school included, worth checking it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭gabsdot40

I heard that an ET school is going to open in the building Tyrrelstown ET are currently in this Sept.
    Mulhuddart ETNS.

Advertisement