Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lamps

Options
  • 28-03-2011 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭

Looking for reasonable accessories for a house, good quality though, lamps and lighting particularly? Where is good in Galway? Anywhere I used to go to seems to be shut now!

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 31,117 ✭✭✭✭snubbleste

Pehther Murphee ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,071 ✭✭✭gaeilgegrinds1

I should have thought of him!!! My mother would go through me if she thought I'd forgotten him. Oops. We'll out it down to baby brain!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,634 ✭✭✭jenno86

_44628136_lamps_afp416.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭swe_fi

Try Woodies, they have an alright selection as does TK Maxx actually

I bought a few lamps on Amazon as well

If you are buying a large quantity of lamps, it is def worth going up to IKEA if you can.

Don't know what type you are after but check adverts as well actually, I have bought a few lamps off there also. Might be able to pick some up cheap and just change the shades

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Argos have some lovely lamps for little or nothing. Got one for my room last month for 3.99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭MissMoppet

I love lamp.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

Murphys are excellent, as are Peter Currans in Ballybane (as far as I remember it was Currans who has Citylights on Eglington Street, and they've moved it back up to the showroom in Ballybane).

Depending on what you're looking for, Faherty Markets in Ballybane might be worth a look too; that's where we got our shop lighting.

Advertisement