Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tag Rugby Coolmine RFC

Options
  • 28-03-2011 12:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi, I'm Looking to join a team to play tag on the Thurs night summer 2011 tag league.
    I'm female and have played tag before. another friend (beginner female may be interested too)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭Drop the Ball

flowerific wrote: »
    Hi, I'm Looking to join a team to play tag on the Thurs night summer 2011 tag league.
    I'm female and have played tag before. another friend (beginner female may be interested too)

If you send an e-mail to Coolmine Rugby Club they should be able to help you. The e-mail address is info@coolminerfc.com

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭flowerific

If you send an e-mail to Coolmine Rugby Club they should be able to help you. The e-mail address is info@coolminerfc.com
    Thanks I'll try them although I think it's AliveOutside Events that only deal with the Tag rugby and they charge individuals 65eur up front to put their name down for a team but will only give out contact details of other team mates once/if the team is full (10 people).

Advertisement