Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good bands for support slot in dublin

Options
  • 28-03-2011 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭

Hey,

V.A.G. is booking a Dublin gig. We're just in talks with crawdaddy now for a saturday night in april. I'm looking for some good support bands.

We're not a Dublin band so one or two local bands to bring in a crowd would be good.

Anybody got any recommendations?

Louise
    Join Very Angry Girls on Facebook

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭eoin1981

pm'd

• Registered Users Posts: 44 jjrg2020

Pm sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭billybenner

check us out 24 Broken Amps

http://www.facebook.com/24BrokenAmps?sk=app_178091127385

we've a big fan base in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 321 ✭✭louloumc89

Date for this is 23rd of April! in Crawdaddy.

Submissions for support bands is open until Tuesday, and then the girls and I are going to take a look through all the bands who have messaged and make a decision during the week.

• Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭Fandango

April i presume :)

• Advertisement

Fandango wrote: »
    April i presume :)

Indeed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

did ya get my PM the other day?

did ya get my PM the other day?

I did. Nice one! I remember you guys. You played really well. Festival was a bit of a fail though!! I've a list of bands to show the girls. We're meeting Tuesday and will let you know Tuesday or Wednesday! :) Cheers. You're available the 23rd yea?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

louloumc89 wrote: »
    I did. Nice one! I remember you guys. You played really well. Festival was a bit of a fail though!! I've a list of bands to show the girls. We're meeting Tuesday and will let you know Tuesday or Wednesday! :) Cheers. You're available the 23rd yea?

Yeah it was a bit of a let down of a festival. Im 90% sure that the guys are free on the 23rd but i will find out more on monday from the lads

Finalising this tomorrow. If anyones still interested pm me this evening.

• Advertisement
Advertisement