Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

masseuse in Galway City?

Options
  • 28-03-2011 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭

Hi Guys, just wondering does anyone know of a good massage therapist around Galway City? my back is in bad shape and getting worse. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

This place have been recommended before
    www.polynesianmassagecentre.com

Thread from last year with more suggestions
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=70210477

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Ann in Gold Dust beauty in Terryland is very good, she has 50% off all treatments for March as well. Going in tomorrow to get a massage after work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

Need someone who is more a physiotherapist I suppose, niggling in my lower back would like to know what that is while I'm at it.

Rang that place Biko but no answer will try again later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 ayeayecaptain

OP Try www.thephysiocompany.com - on Merchant's Road, reasonable and I would personally reccommend them, I get a deep tissue massage there every month or so and it works wonders.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 focuslfc

The one in the galway bay hotel is good.always works wonders for my back.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭celty

hi guys,

I've had back pain on and off for 20 years, ever since fracturing my spine in a road accident. Usually I go to a chiropractor, but recent sessions just didn't do me any good so I tried a girl called Deirde who works on Sea Road. Her website is www.myomassage.ie

My improvement last week was bordering on the miraculous. The pain came back after three or four days, but she had said it would because my muscles had been so tight, so I've decided to go back for another one or two. Her kind of massage seems to be just what you are looking for, tackling pain and focusing on pressure points. Worth a try at least.

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭ourtrail

Thanks for all your feedback I went to the Physio company after, the first place I could get an appointment with. I am very sore now but it was very worthwhile Ciaran there did a great job, Im going back on Thursday albeit with a voucher Ciaran told me about which cuts the cost of treatment in half. I would definitely recommend the place and thanks aye aye captain for posting the link.

Advertisement