Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone lost or found a bichon frise pup

• 28-03-2011 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭

Last Saturday evening I got a call from a friend asking was I missing either of my bichons. I said no but we went to investigate. Sure enough in the local tescos was a bichon frise pup id say between 4 and 6 months old. People were trying to call him and if someone approached he just sprinted off. I drove out beyond where he was running but he would turn before we could get to where he was.
    We were on the scene from 5 o clock but this could have been going on all day so he was probably frightened of people and the traffic. We rang the local guards and radio station to tell them this dog was running around. Eventually I lost sight of him but stopped at one of the railway bridges and sure enough there he was about half a mile down the track. Imagine my horror as I saw a train approaching but thank god he survived.
    My girlfriend rang the local train station and as it is a quite line there was only one other train due. Fair play to the station master he said he would tell the driver to watch out and we heard him approach very slowly and sound the horn a few times so he must have still been on the track. We drove back around to where we would see him but there was no sign of him at all.
    By this time it was getting dark and so we could do no more than drive around the local roads, but there was no sign of him. After texting and phoning friends the same little pup was seen about 11pm in a different part of the town but was still running scared.
    Its monday afternoon now and nobody has yet rang the gaurds or the local radio station to say their dog is missing and as far as I know nobody has managed to catch him yet either.
    So is there anybody that is missing or has found a bichon in the Tipperary area this weekend. If you know anyone you may just contact them to ask is their dog is missing and contact me by p.m if you can describe him so i will know we are talking about the same dog and I will give what help I can as this was very clearly somebodys pet. Thanks all.

Advertisement