Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Connecting ripplecom to wireless

Options
  • 28-03-2011 3:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭

Apologies if this is the wrong forum but it seemed most appropriate.

I got ripple broadband into the house and set it up on a Belkin wireless router. Everything was fine on that. I then decided to try their phone service. They sent me out a new modem to connect between my broadband modem and my belkin router. Nothin worked so I rang them up and they got me to change a number of settings in the phone modem and the internet worked again. After a number of problems with the sales department I decided to cancel my phone service switch. I disconnected the phone modem and plugged the LAN directly into the router again. The modem light is flashing on the router and it is not connecting to internet. I have tried going into the settings for it on my browser but I cannot access them. The guy in ripplecom wasn't helpful at all. He just said I need to change my router settings. Does anyone know why I amn't able to access the router settings on my browser? I can't find the setup cd so I can't use the wizard to set it up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4 padraigdel

http://192.168.2 is the address of your belkin router.If you put in address bar it will log you in.Ripplecom settings ip/subnet/dns then need to be set on router.Should be fine then.
    Best Regards
    Paddy..

• Registered Users Posts: 4 padraigdel

In Addition
    Mke sure your connected with a direct lan cable not on wireless as wont log in
    Paddy..

Advertisement