Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Glaziers - Blanchardstown Glass?

Options
  • 28-03-2011 3:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭

Looking for a glazier in/around Dublin 15.

We need a few largish panes of 6mm toughened glass for a new stairs balustrade and landing.

We've used Blanchardstown Glass in the past but it appears that the phone number is no longer in service - anyone know if they're still operating?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

http://www.blanchardstownglass.ie/

Did you try the number on the site? I know they moved to the industrial estate not that long ago, so they would have a new number.

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭scorn

jeffk wrote: »

Yeah, thanks - got the number from the site and that's the one I tried. I have a mobile number too from another site which I'll try later.

It would be a bit strange to move and not update the number on the website...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

No worries, yeah it wouldn't make sense alright.
    They are moved a while so the not connected excuse wouldn't work for the number.

Might have to try and drop up to them if possible..

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭dibs101

as far as i know they have closed down. tried to get them for a glass splashback but unable to contact them via their website or any of the numbers on it before being told that they have closed. anyone got any other options to get a local glass splashback locally let me know.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,042 ✭✭✭spooky donkey

there is a local fella Ive started to use rather than Blanch glass. His company name is Brishta glass but I cant find his number I think the card must be at home if I find it I will post it up. He was much cheaper than blanch glass too. a 150 yoyo job from blanch glass he did for 80.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭scorn

That's a pity - they were quite good and reasonable (though spooky donkey has found someone even more reasonable!)

If you could get that number, it'd be a help to all. Not sure what the rules on posting numbers on the forum are, but please PM me and dibs101 if possible.

EDIT: found the website - contact numbers in there.

Hey guys, my patio window got smashed on Saturday gone and we called Blanchardstown Glass' phone number, we got through to a company called Crystal Glazing. The guy (Larry) came out really fast and sorted it out in no time, even swept up after himself. Was expecting a hefty bill but he's very reasonable :)
    The number is the same as blanch glass' or there's the website http://www.crystalglazing.ie/
    Highly recommended anyway thought you should all know there's a good local glazier around if anyone needs something done :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Brishtaglass

there is a local fella Ive started to use rather than Blanch glass. His company name is Brishta glass but I cant find his number I think the card must be at home if I find it I will post it up. He was much cheaper than blanch glass too. a 150 yoyo job from blanch glass he did for 80.
    Hello spookey donkey. I have just joined boards .ie and was browsing through old posts and came across your one where you recommended me,Thanks.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,032 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Hi Brishtaglass, welcome to boards. Please make sure you read the charter of the forum so that you won't fall foul of the rules. We are particularly hard on anyone trying to promote their own business/services

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Brishtaglass

Sorry about that Gaspode, I did not intend to promote my business. As a new member, and not familiar with the rules I must apoligize. It will not happen again. My only intention was to say a thank you to spookey donkey.
    B.F.N. (Bye For Now)

• Advertisement
Advertisement