Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garage Roller Door Spring Tightening

Options
  • 28-03-2011 4:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

Is there anyone in Waterford who does tightening of Henderson rollover garage doors.

Had it done a few years ago when I enquired about putting in an electric door and a chap came to look at it and said all it needed was to tighten the spring. Could have charged me a lot for the electric motor but had it tightened in about 20 mins and charged me €20.

Can't for the life of me remember his name so if anyone can help I'd appreciate it!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

A guy from Giles quay fits them Jim Doherhty or Snow hill , you should get him in the book, he sells paving and stone as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭scout353

Thanks for that wellboy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 ajbpropmain

I could take care of this job for you.

Send me a PM with your details please!

Thanks to ajbpropmain for his response but was unable to sort me out so I'm bumping this back up!

Will look up the Giles quay guy too!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,081 ✭✭✭wellboytoo

scout353 wrote: »
    Thanks to ajbpropmain for his response but was unable to sort me out so I'm bumping this back up!

Will look up the Giles quay guy too!

Jim Doherthy 051 832441 I think!

• Registered Users Posts: 10 CVH

Hello All
    Does anyone know if there is a Henderson Garage Door engineer in or around Louth/Meath?
    Have replaced old door with newer one and cannot get the spring sorted. Any help really appreciated.
    Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 517 ✭✭✭batm!ke

I'd check in the Louth or Meath forums if I were you buddy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

CVH wrote: »
    Hello All
    Does anyone know if there is a Henderson Garage Door engineer in or around Louth/Meath?
    Have replaced old door with newer one and cannot get the spring sorted. Any help really appreciated.
    Thanks

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=946

You should post the request in the Meath forum ^ see above

• Registered Users Posts: 5 gercon2009

i can do it for u if u still need it done

• Advertisement
Advertisement