Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To buy or not to buy

Options
  • 28-03-2011 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,860 ✭✭✭

Just wondering what people think of the new game compared to last years. I have last years game and i have to buzz for it again after not playing for awhile. I mainly only buy new games because of new youth prospects etc. Im trying to stay in more on the weekends so getting addicted to FM on the weekends again is my best shot of staying in. Do people think its worth buying the new game, is their much different from last years game. Im not flush with money at the moment trying to save for a holiday. So is their much point spending 30-35 not sure what it costs.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 7,941 Mod ✭✭✭✭Yakult

If you liked 10, you'll like this no doubt.
    Theirs a few new features like Player Interaction, agents and probably way more I cant remember.

There are some issues with the latest patch v11.3. Pretty buggy, but you can always play with v11.2 but you wont have the January Transfers which isnt a big deal tbh.

I think its worth the 30squid. One night in the pub (a cheap night) for many hours game play.

Advertisement