Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beauty therapy skill share

Options
  • 28-03-2011 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭

So this may be a long shot but what the hell!! I done the beauty therapy exams part time a few years back in Georgina price. i dont work in that field and didnt keep contact with the class really. But after that training i can do very good manicures pedicures and waxing and have all the stuff, but hate doing it on myself and don't like paying so dear for a salon to do it.
    There must be others in my situation so i propose a skill swap with somebody, i'll do your beauty treatments if you do mine sort of thing!!
    If anybody is interested i'd love to hear from you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Hi, I am also a qualified Beauty therapist and id gladly do it, only thing is i can only use some certain waxes as i have an allergy to collophony. But its a good idea what your doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭martyboy48

There's a skill swap thread stickied at the top of this page... Maybe make a post in there also.... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭kikililly

''Hi, I am also a qualified Beauty therapist and id gladly do it, only thing is i can only use some certain waxes as i have an allergy to collophony. But its a good idea what your doing! ''

Well if you can get the wax that suits you in salon services or flair then you can use that one, i have the normal wax and all the heater and other bits and pieces. So if your on for it, drop me a PM and we'll arrange meeting up. I'm near Oranmore where are you?

''There's a skill swap thread stickied at the top of this page... Maybe make a post in there also.... smile.gif '''

Oooh never noticed that must check it out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭Karona

Im in Rahoon by the way :)

Advertisement