Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Washing Machine Repairs

• 28-03-2011 4:42pm
    Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

My washing machine is acting up and needs to be repaired, of course it's out of warranty, anyone have a recommendation of someone that doesn't cost a fortune?

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,025 ✭✭✭homerun_homer

Hi, my dad repairs washing machines. I'll Pm you his number now.

• Registered Users Posts: 680 ✭✭✭sanbrafyffe

Clareman wrote: »
    Hi all,

My washing machine is acting up and needs to be repaired, of course it's out of warranty, anyone have a recommendation of someone that doesn't cost a fortune?

Thanks in advance

explain more to us what has happened.......is the motor gone....has the belt came off,,,,,,is the filter blocked,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the water pump failed,,,,,,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16 bannergirl

Highly recommend Ken O'Shaughnessy. Will PM his number to you now.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Thanks Homer & all, I just found out that my mother called Kieran Ryan for me, apparantly I had mentioned that my machine wasn't working and she decided to look after it for me. I might be a man in his 30s, but I guess I'm still her child................

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 knappbutler

Thank you Banner girl for the referal to myself Ken O Shaughnessy yes I do repair washing machines and all domestic appliances .I have worked in the trade for 21 years (7 of those with Zannusi)I also repair Dryers,Cookers,Fridges And fridge freezers.0868293581.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2 knappbutler

bannergirl wrote: »
    Highly recommend Ken O'Shaughnessy. Will PM his number to you now.

Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭Refugee from RealLife

Hi, my dad repairs washing machines. I'll Pm you his number now.

HH could you PM me your Dads number, washer also gone on the blink.:mad:

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,483 ✭✭✭User Friendly

any of the above mentioned have call out charges?

if they do i would strongly advise ppl to try elsewhere.

Advertisement