Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why lock a thread which is relevant?

Options
  • 28-03-2011 4:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Earlier today I found an old thread from 09 which spoke of how good sligo fuels were and I noted that one guy had pointed out that he had trouble with his car after using there and it was put down to bad diesel. The moderator banned him for a week and he was ridiculed on the thread for spreading malice. Only three weeks ago the said company were prosecuted for the very offence that was highlighted here back in 09 and when I bring this topic up it is closed and I would like to know why? Is this moderator biased or am I missing something as I'/m only new to these boards but I do use other chat forums and my god they would not rule like you do here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Mod note

It was locked basically because it was an old thread, whatever mod decision that was taken in 2009 is irrelevant.

If you wish to discuss the prosecution I suggest starting a new thread, but be sure that you have the correct information and links to any prosecution.

If you wish to discuss the mod decision to close the thread please take it to the helpdesk or feedback as per the forum chater.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,659 ✭✭✭magnumlady

The thread was locked because it was a thread from 2009. As Irish-stew said if you wish to start a new one please do. If you are making any derogatory comments please make sure you have links to back it up. Thanks.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement