Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to get into fishing

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

I know il catch something if i stick with it long enough, its just disheartening when you go fishing with a guy whos using the exact same setups/gear/bait as you and catches something every day while your left wondering what in the name of god am i doing wrong :o

• Registered Users Posts: 281 ✭✭Conor556

Did you ever go back to lough caum, I have a mobilehome near castlegregory and always go fishing there during the summer for about 7-8 years think its great loved it when I was younger, every saturday morning from 8am till 1 without fail, and everyday when we were down there for a 2 week holiday when father was off work. Its better now since the timber walkway was made around it, made life very easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 900 ✭✭✭danbrosnan

I going fishing loch caum tomorrow, i usually fish loch slat below it but my uncle has twisted my arm to go rainbow fishing... we went last year and had a good day but i love my wild fishing..

I will write a little report for ye sunday...

Advertisement