Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Samsung Galaxy Pro

• 28-03-2011 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭

How much is this expected to cost? Looks like a great phone altogether and a welcome change from the touch-screen only or touch-screen with slide out keyboard form factor.

though I will probably wait a while for the price to drop when it first comes out. are samsungs hard to root?

samsung-galaxy-pro.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Had a bit of a look around and all i can find is the rrp of the handset in the United Arab Emirates! There, its AED999 which works out to be €193 which is very low, i dunno, cant be more than €250 here then, based on that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 753 ✭✭✭Needler

has anyone here used/bought this phone?

Advertisement