Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

advice on a kayak

Options
  • 28-03-2011 7:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

hi ... could anyone out there tell me what a kayak RTM SOLO is like to paddle i have an opportunity to buy one second hand it seems to tick all the boxes i want it for but i cant find reviews for it anywhere on line.. i am a beginner and i want a stable boat for recreation purposes on mainly flat water but also to be able to go on rivers as well (not white water)..any advice would be really helpful

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭gally74

Try the boat first

• Registered Users Posts: 23 trynabe

the rtm solo is a great bit of kit ,,hope you bought it ,,,its mainly sold in poland hence reviews hard to find ,,you wont even find a dealer for it outside mainland europe not even uk ,,i have 1 and when i got it i found it hard to get a review ,,but i finally did on some french forum ,,,its perfect for starters ,,good stabillity optional skeg if you get serious later on and it will go anywhere ,,river lakes sea ,,,get a good spray deck and youl be sorted with it
    good luck
    just realised its 2012 hahaha oh well a year later still hope you got the solo ,,,,,rtm make the kayak ,,aquarius market it,, if your researching it :)

Advertisement