Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Franziskaner weissbeer on special in Lidl

Options
  • 28-03-2011 8:26pm
    Registered Users Posts: 795 ✭✭✭

500ml bottles of quality hefe-weiss beer reduced to €1.20 - EXCELLENT value !!

Fill your boots !
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,882 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

thats savage value.
    And just to confirm the offer, here it is on their website
    http://www.lidl.ie/ie/home.nsf/pages/c.o.wfo.p.Weiss_Beer

NOTE: Only valid until 03.04.2011

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Thanks for posting this OP. I managed to get the last case at one of their Finglas branches today, a popular purchase! Many thanks again :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,739 ✭✭✭donaghs

Been in 2 Lidls this week, completely sold out. Leave some for the rest of us! :)

Noticed the €1.50 Shepherd Neame "Up and Under" was gone as well. Someones buying up and the good cheap stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 341 ✭✭Mo14

Brilliant deal, picked up a case of it there today. Thanks for the heads up. There's loads of it still in my local lidl, Thomastown, Kilkenny, if any of you happen to be around there (which I assume you aren't).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭gurramok

Plenty still available(Friday) in the 2 Lidl's in Finglas, Dublin. Not in Blanch though, they must like the drink better ;)

• Advertisement
Advertisement