Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pilates or Yoga?

• 28-03-2011 8:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

I injured my back and it turns out I have a prolapsed disc in my lower left back. Nothing major just a matter of exercising and seeing how it develops. Does anyone know which would be better for this type of injury and more precisely which targets the lower back and core the most?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭Hermione*

I injured my back and it turns out I have a prolapsed disc in my lower left back. Nothing major just a matter of exercising and seeing how it develops. Does anyone know which would be better for this type of injury and more precisely which targets the lower back and core the most?
    If you've damaged your back, you're best off seeking advice from a medical professional, not people on the internets. I hope you feel better soon.

Thread closed.
    Hermione

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement