Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

how much is parking at mid west regional hospital

• 28-03-2011 9:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

I've to go to the hospital for an appointment tomorrow - I could be there for the day - does anyone know how much parking costs and if they take laser? I can't find the information online - there are bits and pieces but nothing definitive

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 2,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭angeldaisy

its expensive enough out there, i think that it's either 1 or 2 euro per hour and each part so if you are there 1hr and 1min you pay for 2hrs. If I'm going to be out there a while, I sometimes walk up from the crescent, or try to get a parking space on the road.

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dee_f

thanks angeldaisy - bugger i could be there for the full day - so its not really an option so - crescent is probably the best option you think? especially cos I could be there all day?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Park on the road or legally in an estate nearby. The car park has been torn up for building works anyway so the public are sharing with staff parking. If you get a space well done!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭sineadgalway

there is usually plenty of parking in crescent court, the small shopping centre where Permanent TSB is, its just down the road from the hospital....

• Registered Users Posts: 34 dee_f

will i get clamped in an estate or the wee car park at the permanent tsb?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,341 ✭✭✭✭phog

there is usually plenty of parking in crescent court, the small shopping centre where Permanent TSB is, its just down the road from the hospital....

Be careful in some of these carparks as they are clampers being used.

If you're in early park opposite the hospital near the ambulance control centre or park on the road.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

It's only ten minutes walk from the Crescent to the Regional so it's not too bad an option - I do it four times a day :)

They do like clamping around the hospital though, so make sure you don't park illegally.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Car parking is free for the first 20 minutes. It costs 2 Euro for the first hour. The maximum payable fee for the Regional Hospital car park is 10 Euro per day.

http://limerick-bedandbreakfast.com/facilities-nearby/regional-hospital-limerick-accommodation/

The hospital staff now park around the back and the car park on the left as you go in is now a public car park.

If you are early enough, you won't have any problem getting somewhere to park the car on the grounds

Best of luck with your appointment tomorrow

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

If you know how to get into Gouldavoher estate you can park at the back of the Bank Of Ireland and walk up the alley.

Don't park in front of Supermacs. You'll get clamped.
    You could park at the back of the Hiway too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 232 ✭✭sineadgalway

no clampers in operation there, in crescent court i mean....

• Advertisement
Advertisement