Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ticketmaster Booth, Merchants Quay

Options
  • 28-03-2011 9:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭

Does anyone know if there is a direct line to contact for this place? I'm looking for details about tickets for the Marquee, the website doesn't answer the questions I want it to and the numbers on the net just rekay to a 24 hour automated booking system :/

Any help would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

Have you tried ringing Merchants Quay themselves? Maybe they'll have a number. You could also try ringing Pro Musica on Oliver Plunketf St, they used to have a Ticket Master in there too.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭SeanyboyQPR

Thanks for the reply! Don't suppose you've any idea if this Lil' Wayne gig as part of the live at the marquee festival is just a red fm April fools prank? Like they did last year with that u2 gig! It's just it was announced last friday and the tickets are going on sale Friday the first of April. It's on ticketmaster website and Aiken promotions website but I still have my doubts, maybe I'm just paranoid as I'd love to see the gig!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭mudokon

I wouldn't know about that but I'd be suprised if Ticketmaster agreed to be part of a practical joke like that. It could backfire spectacularly on them if they did as the staff would be dealing with queries and complaints for advertising a non-existent concert.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Thanks for the reply! Don't suppose you've any idea if this Lil' Wayne gig as part of the live at the marquee festival is just a red fm April fools prank? Like they did last year with that u2 gig! It's just it was announced last friday and the tickets are going on sale Friday the first of April. It's on ticketmaster website and Aiken promotions website but I still have my doubts, maybe I'm just paranoid as I'd love to see the gig!

It's not a joke. It's a real gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,160 ✭✭✭Kimono-Girl

if you ring the newsagent shop next to ticketmaster i cannot think of their name, they man the Ticketmaster window.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

Lil Wayne gig cancelled due to Work Permit issues.

Advertisement