Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunshaughlin: New butcher shop

Options
  • 28-03-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭

A welcome addition to the village, particularly because it (hopefully) will provide some competition for "Supervalue".
    I know the shop is only being set up and the people involved are still organising the lay-out etc., but it was amusing to see the old-shop sign still in place, with the words "spoiled" and "rotten" in large lettering...not ideal advertising for meat!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19 JRL

It's the same butchers that was down beside Fedelmas, just moved location.

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Much better location now. Parking in Supervalu when I shop, I'd never think of wandering up that direction to go to the butchers, but now it's practically right beside SV. And everyone who turns into SV will see them on the corner. Best of luck to them, hope they do well :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stomprockin

Its a nice addition to the village indeed! Is it the same owner as the guy who had the butcher shop at the other end of the village - where the 2 euro shop is now?

• Registered Users Posts: 692 ✭✭✭CUCINA

Its a nice addition to the village indeed! Is it the same owner as the guy who had the butcher shop at the other end of the village - where the 2 euro shop is now?

No, different owner...I was in the shop last weekend and I asked him the same question!

Advertisement