Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Performance coaching - volunteers needed for interview (dissertation project)

Options
  • 28-03-2011 9:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have to ask fellows boardsies for small favour.

My wife is currently doing her dissertation on Coaching.
    As part of her research she needs to interview about 14 people who experienced coaching at work.
    Her subject is called: 'Effectiveness of Coaching in improving performance during economic downturn'.

We are not able to pay much, but she could definitely buy coffee and cake and give lets say €5 in hand or for chosen charity for each person who agrees to talk to her. The interviews would not last longer than 20mins and she will be very flexible in terms of time and place of the meetings.

Any help on this would be much appreciated, it is quite urgent - she needs to finish her project by next month.

Please PM me your details. If something isn't clear please ask.

We are located in Dublin but we can travel during weekends.

Thanks,
    doc

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

PM sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 maryem

Dear Doc,

I know it has been a while since you have made this post. But I am now also writing my dissertation on coaching and it would be very interesting for me to see how your wife approached her dissertation. I know this is a lot to ask, but I was wondering if you/your wife would mind me taking a look at it? I would be very greatful.

Thanks,
    Maryem

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭docentore

maryem wrote: »
    Dear Doc,

I know it has been a while since you have made this post. But I am now also writing my dissertation on coaching and it would be very interesting for me to see how your wife approached her dissertation. I know this is a lot to ask, but I was wondering if you/your wife would mind me taking a look at it? I would be very greatful.

Thanks,
    Maryem
    Pm on the way

Advertisement