Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ulster Bank online banking login - anyone else got trouble or scam?

Options
  • 28-03-2011 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    I went to log into my Ulster Bank online account just now as I do almost every day and both times I tired it said my details were not recognised which I am very surprised with. It says
    The details that you have entered have not been recognised.
    For your security, your online service has been temporarily locked. No further attempts will be accepted.
    If you provide us with the following details, you should be able to access the service in just a few minutes:
    Not too sure if I should supply all these details in case it is not legit. Anyone else having trouble or is it just me? What do ye think would asking for these details be something Ulster Bank would do? Below is what I see.
    Thanks in advance

153220.png
    153222.png

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,198 ✭✭✭buckfasterer

Definitly a scam of some sort, they dont ask you to supply details and if your account is locked after 3 wrong attempts, you've to ring them up to get it unlocked.

Edit: Just logged onto mine no problem. If you can, maybe try from another computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,180 ✭✭✭Mena

Have had the same a few times when I messed up the codes. Just double check the URL's are correct.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,816 ✭✭✭unclebill98

Contact online support. Do not enter details.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭liger

. Do not enter details.

I had this a couple of times and i was wary at first. Checked the web address and its was ok. Filled out the form and was back online quick enough.

I thought it was strange because i was sure i entered the correct details.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭jameverywhere

I've entered the same CORRECT details a million times and keep getting this message.

I was wary too when, after I entered my acct number etc., it asked me for my password.

URLs seem correct.

Even if it is legit, Ulster Bank should know better than to make it look so much like a scam.

EDIT

year-old thread is a year old.

just updating to say I called customer support and was locked out of my acct due to an incorrect login yesterday, which I DIDN'T make. Now security has taken over and I have to appear in person to a branch with ID since I couldn't remember the exact amount of my last internet bill or how much I withdrew from a cash machine last (since I don't do this often I can't remember if it was to pay rent or just for spending money).

such a hassle.

• Advertisement
Advertisement