Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Marine / Chandelry Supplies in Sligo?

Options
  • 28-03-2011 10:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭

Like the title says - does anyone know of any Marine / Chandelry Supplies in Sligo? I'm after boat and fibreglass restoration products and marine standard materials such as marine ply etc

Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,084 ✭✭✭Pete M.

You could try Lomax boats in Mullaghmore? Rodney would tell you where you'd get it anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

You can get Marine ply in Brooks.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭true

dnme wrote: »
    Like the title says - does anyone know of any Marine / Chandelry Supplies in Sligo? I'm after boat and fibreglass restoration products and marine standard materials such as marine ply etc

Many thanks
    there is a watersports shop between the inner relief road + Dunnes in Sligo town, I saw some fibreglass cleaner + resin + paint for fibreglass stocked in it. I do not think they sell marine ply though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

That would be This one

• Registered Users Posts: 4,392 ✭✭✭TequilaMockingBird

There's a Boat Fixing Place (poss not correct name!) in Cleveragh, near Happy Days.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭true

That would be This one

Yeah, that the name of the place, Sunset Watersports. I saw some chandlery and marine fittings / fibreglass / ropes / lifejackets etc in there when I was in looking at surfboards.

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭jazyguy

This is the one in cleveragh business park
    Inland Inflatable Service Unit 9, Cleveragh Business Centre,
    Sligo. Tel: 0719144766 / 0868295088

Advertisement