Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

JRB

• 28-03-2011 11:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I am a big fan of Jason Robert Brown (JRB)...the Last 5 Years, Parade, 13, saw him in concert as well, really good, just seeing who else out there has heard or seen shows he has done as a couple were staged in Ireland in the last few years.

Alan

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Me too! Missed Parade when it was on but saw Last 5 Years. I also love the great character songs in Songs for a New World.

13 is really clever..can't see it ever being staged here unless you got much older teens to play the parts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 prosarch

Not sure, think some teens would be able. It is available for groups to do, but it is a great show. Saw it in NY and loved it.

Songs for a new world is really good, but missed Last 5 years when it was on here :( not so good. Have you heard his solo album?

Cheers

Alan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,420 ✭✭✭✭athtrasna

Oh I think the teens would be able..it's more about whether they would be allowed to or not.

Yes I also have his album, Wearing Someone Else's Clothes? I am a bit of a musical addict, love new and slightly obscure stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 prosarch

Well JRB is great. Can't wait for his next show. I believe The Trumpet and the Swan is great. Anyway check out Kerrigan and Lowdermilk if you like new musical things.

Advertisement