Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

stansted express tickets at knock airport

Options
  • 28-03-2011 11:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭

I passed thru knock airport in january and there was someone there selling tickets for this train. Has anyone bought these and are they any cheaper than buying at stansted?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,493 ✭✭✭irishgeo

urranger wrote: »
    I passed thru knock airport in january and there was someone there selling tickets for this train. Has anyone bought these and are they any cheaper than buying at stansted?

dont ryanair sell them as well on the website.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,530 ✭✭✭TheInquisitor

You save something like 50p assuming you can't bought them online that is

• Registered Users Posts: 34 bain_triail_as

You save something like 50p assuming you can't bought them online that is

Try National Express Coach from Stansted to Stratford ( for East and South East London). Single fare less than 10 pounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

I always just buy on the train myself.
    I'm sure you could save a little by buying in advance but its just so easy to buy on the train:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 934 ✭✭✭C-J

We bought them on the ryanair flight over and saved about £10 each on a return ticket.

• Advertisement
Advertisement