Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M4 Blowback G&G long

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Hi danielfarkas,

You originally listed everything here for €200

You sold the carry handle for 20 to The Joker

= €180

You offered the rest to DeBurca for €180 - fair enough.

You then sold the stock to Villafan6 for 20

= €160

You just posted you want €190 for the balance? I don't think so.

Please familiarise yourself with the rules here before posting again, in fact, you have a whole week off to do it.

The forum rules are here to make it fair for everyone. You do not increase the asking price and you conduct yourself in an honest and fair manner otherwise you don't get to use this forum.

Thanks,
    Steve.

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭deadcensus

my offer is still 160

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 mikemelia2

hows the hopun in it? scope? bipod? tell me bout it? y do u wanna get rid of it?

There is a scope with it, the scope is a swiss arms 4x40. Bipod not too sure of the make but it does the job.. really sturdy and easy to work..

Personally i prefer CQB and being able to run while assaulting.. With the sniper you can really only camp and wait for target's...

The previous owner used it in CQB while skirmishing and he said it was fun.. he is a great fan of quick scoping... but its just not for me

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

I'll offer you €155 collected, whenever you get back from those holidays

• Registered Users Posts: 194 ✭✭danielfarkas

Orite lads, sorry i was on holidays for a bit, now heres the new offer. I sold 3 things from the package i made 40 eur on it. So the first who offers 160 with collection can take the gun. Thanks and sorry for any in convinience caused.

• Advertisement

so your not doing any trades anymore no?? ill be down in tralee this weekend and i could meet you in killarney if you were interested?!

mikemelia2 wrote: »
    so your not doing any trades anymore no?? ill be down in tralee this weekend and i could meet you in killarney if you were interested?!

Hey man i wud rather the money as i mentioned earlier. If it doesnt sell i will consider your offer again jst plz give it another bit of time k. Hope u understand! Sure if you come to Killarney on sunday gimme a shout n we meet up n have an oul look at the rifles, might get tempted:)

Anyone for 160?

• Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭dunnyg36kv

offer 120 ex postage;) for just the gun, nothing else,

dunnyg36kv wrote: »
    offer 120 ex postage;) for just the gun, nothing else,

sorry man the what am i gonna do with all the rest? 160 isnt much for the whole lot, not going under that!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 989 ✭✭✭dunnyg36kv

ah ok no probs my limit is bout 100, prob cud have got the 120-130, glws:)

orite lads, going for 160, anyone?

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 2,252 ✭✭✭Sterling Archer

Hows the fore grip attached is it on an ris or what?

Cheers

Shane_ef wrote: »
    Hows the fore grip attached is it on an ris or what?

Cheers

yeah theres a bottom ris rail attached to the handguard, you can fit tactical lights or laser on it too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

how much for silencer/loudner?

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    how much for silencer/loudner?

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭JimDeChamp

I'll go for 160 if you can answer a couple of questions for me... What stock is coming with it and Have you still got the rails for the front...?

Also wat is included in the 160 now...?

JimDeChamp wrote: »
    I'll go for 160 if you can answer a couple of questions for me... What stock is coming with it and Have you still got the rails for the front...?

Also wat is included in the 160 now...?

Regular stock, silencer, acog scope, 3 magazines, a battery plus charger and front hand grip atached to ris rail on hand guard. Cleaning rod plus original box and a magazine clamp.

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭JimDeChamp

I presume the battery is underneath the hand guard now since the craine stock isn't on it yes...? Does the barrel run through the silencer or does it finish where the silencer starts...?

• Advertisement

Hey man i wud rather the money as i mentioned earlier. If it doesnt sell i will consider your offer again jst plz give it another bit of time k. Hope u understand! Sure if you come to Killarney on sunday gimme a shout n we meet up n have an oul look at the rifles, might get tempted:)

Im moving back to tralee in a week so anythime after that ill give a trip to killarney... ill Pm you my number on this before i go over and well sort something out:D
    sure if we dont do a swap it would be good to know someone else who's into arisoft around my area.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

160 for this one peice seperate (plse excuse spelling)

hi guys sorry all but i managed to sell my gun off thread, so it isnt for sale any more, thanks for all the enquiries

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,584 CMod ✭✭✭✭Steve

Eh, what Daniel means there is he sold it elsewhere - selling off thread is a specific rule breach here :)

Marking this withdrawn.

Advertisement